Friday, February 17, 2006

Graf # 10: ISearch Reaction

I love reading other people’s work. I love reading their blogs and the samples of grafs and essays. It’s the same with these Isearch samples. We’re afforded a glimpse into the people by their choices of topics and in their execution. We’re also afforded a glimpse into the mind of our teacher. I like that you are open to different styles and ideas. I’m glad that you don’t limit our individuality by forcing us into a strict structure. It helps immensely that you offer guidance in the form of examples and ideas without saying that THIS particular way or THAT way especially are the only ways of doing this. Some of us fare better in the open waters of our imaginations than in the chlorinated pools of standardized methods.

1 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

Sheesh--I thought I WAS demanding a strict six-part structure: background, why I'm writing, what I know, search, answser, future. I wish I could live up to your ideals and any flexibility you build into those six is fine, but the six sections are nonnegotiable demands.

Fri Feb 17, 06:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home