Monday, February 20, 2006

Graf # 11: Meta graf

Well, that one about did me in. Why so difficult? Why so much trouble to make it work? Who knows? Maybe I’m accustomed to bs’ing my way through technique and covering it with humor. Maybe I just got a stick in my crawl about it and blocked it all out. Maybe the physics did me in. I don’t know. I know that I’ve made 4 attempts and I’m writing this not even knowing if I’ve accomplished what I’m meant to do. Oh, I won’t give up. Just not in me to give up but, if I were any other me at any other time you’d be reading about the crazy woman running through the streets of Bangor waving the white flag of a blank sheet of paper. We’re not done yet. Semester is still a ways from being done. Insanity can be a slow process or a quick drop into the depths of the 5-graf essay. We’ll see, I suppose. We’ll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

Well, you've done the tough one. The others will be a piece of cake.

Mon Feb 20, 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger johngoldfine said...

Well, you've done the tough one. The others will be a piece of cake.

Mon Feb 20, 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home