Monday, February 20, 2006

Graf # 12 Classification Reaction

I absolutely LOVED Getting the Bugs Out classification essay example. What an excellent topic! Somehow when I was younger I was under the impression that bugs gave off a sound when they were killed. The others would stop and see who had killed their sister spider and would plan to attck in the killer's sleep. (Sounds like an older brother story, no?) I once went through a can and a half of raid, a bottle of windex and day of laying waste to my house over a roach. My son would don his football helmet and toy army gas mask when he saw me going for the raid. He'd make himself comfortable in some other room. Occasionally, he'd say "Wait!" and make himself a sandwich in case my aim was bad and he was in for a day in his room. Funny, camp bugs are different. I don't mind the baseball size spiders scampering around in the dark. I quietly pick them up and move them outside.

1 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

It is a nice essay--the woman who wrote it dropped into my online class one day and asked if she could take it for free. I took her on pro bono because I liked her writing--she did nearly the whole course and then disappeared as mysteriously as she arrived. Something to do with family values, a stern husband, and a woman's place, I believe.

Mon Feb 20, 09:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home