Monday, April 03, 2006

Freestyle Week 9

Wow. Everything is behind. I’m fighting/fending off frustration on an hourly basis. Still have to make my momma rounds and the student stuff and the house just doesn’t clean itself ya know. I feel like I’ve been absent for weeks. I’m looking around at all of the half crackers in my wake and wondering who the hell’s been in my shoes.

It’ll pass. Always does. Meantime, by the grace of some sympathetic god, it’s April break. Time to play a little catch up.

I’ve not been well for a couple of weeks. Not sleeping well has led to not much production in any area of my life. Tonight I had to give a friend a ride home, got that late half coffee/half hot chocolate concoction that I love so and settled in to a long night with the keyboard when I got home. Figured it was time to get myself back on my schedule. Hit me just as I lit the candle and set the music that Randy will be calling at 6 am. I have to go get the kids off to school tomorrow. No sleeping in. By the time I get home, Keith will be leaving for work and Hagen will be ready for mommy games. It seems that I've lost 3 hours for every hour I gained by not having to go to class. My math skills are on temporary leave of absence but I'm pretty sure I'm going to owe hours by the end of the week.

Well, good news is I can cross freestyle week 9 off my to do list. First off and the list has been running for 5 days. Not lookin good for the home team, boys.

1 Comments:

Blogger johngoldfine said...

Slow and steady wins the race, ace.

Tue Apr 04, 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home